Alicia Stalker-Gallichio is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in individual, couples and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Morris, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
With more than 20 years of experience as a therapist, fifteen in private practice, and as a graduate of Antioch University Los Angeles specializing in clinical psychology, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients.
Alicia Stalker-Gallichio is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
Northern Illinois University, 1983. Earned Illinois State Secondary Education teaching credential.
Antioch University Los Angeles, 1997. Majored in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis on marriage and family therapy.
License, Certifications & Awards
California Board of Behavioral Science licensed Marriage and Family Therapist MFC42067 (Active)
Texas licensed through Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists #201879 (exp. 12/15)
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Licensed Marriage and Family therapist #166.001066 (Active)
Michigan State of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Board of Marriage and Family Therapy #4101006673 (Active)
- CERTIFIED CLINICAL TRAUMA PROFESSIONAL
- DIVORCE AND FAMILY MEDIATION, California State University Dominguez Hills
- CAMFT APPROVED CLINICAL SUPERVISION COURSEWORK
- PROLONGED EXPOSURE THERAPY FOR PTSD – Henry Jackson Center for Deployment Psychology ADDRESSING THE PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH OF WARRIORS AND THEIR FAMILIES: PTSD, DEPRESSION, AND TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- TRAUMA-FOCUSED COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY – MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA NATIONAL CRIME VICTIMS RESEARCH AND TREATMENT CENTER
- TRAINING THROUGH CALIFORNIA PROBLEM GAMBLING TREATMENT SERVICE PROGRAM - THE CALIFORNIA OFFICE OF PROBLEM GAMBLING
Professional Activities and Memberships
American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
Illinois Mental Health Counselors
Illinois Counseling Association
Illinois Affiliation of Marriage and Family Therapists.